Sunday 13 November 2016

Sinus Arrhythmia


One of the most common arrhythmias is a sinus arrhythmia. It involves cyclic changes in the heart rate during breathing. It is very common in children and often found in young adults. Patients with sinus arrhythmia do not experience any cardiovascular symptoms.

The sinus node rate can change with inspiration/expiration, especially in younger people. The heart rate speeds up with inspiration (since it inhibits your vagal nerve) and decreases with expiration (stimulates your vagal nerve).

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent
    post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
    came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and fantastic design and style.

    ReplyDelete