Sunday 13 November 2016

Sinus Bradycardia

Sinus bradycardia is a sinus rhythm with a rate that is lower than normal. In humans, bradycardia is generally defined to be a rate of under 60 beats per minute.

ECG characteristics:
  • Rate: Less than 60 beats per minute.
  • Rhythm: Regular.
  • P waves: Upright, consistent, and normal in morphology and duration.
  • P-R Interval: Between 0.12 and 0.20 seconds in duration.
  • QRS Complex: Less than 0.12 seconds in width, and consistent in morphology.

ECG strip showing sinus bradycardia

ECG strip showing sinus bradycardia

12-lead ECG showing sinus bradycardia




3 comments:

  1. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your
    page. Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will definitely
    digg it and individually recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learn some excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how a lot attempt you place to create such a
    magnificent informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading
    your article. But should remark on few general things, The
    website style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete